Fram Boost Air Intake
Flowmaster muffler w/ turndown
Custom EFI Live Tune by JustinSS from gmfs
4.88 Gears Front & Rear w/ G80

Suspension Mods:
6" RCD Suspension lift w/ updated sway bar endlinks
3" Performance Accessories body lift w/ lift lips
(4) Rancho RS9000 shocks
365/65R16 Nitto Terra Grappler tires (35X14.50R16)
16X10 Weld Racing Typhoons w/ conehead caps

Exterior Mods:
Debadged
Smoothed and painted upper bumper cap, lower valance and mirrors
Escalade handles
Shaved tailgate
'05 Taillights with harness
SnugTop locking tonneau cover
5% Tint on back 3 windows, 50% tint on side 2
Tahoe all chrome grille shell w/ billet insert and bowtie
Clear Corners
Silverstar headlights

Electronics:
Pioneer MP3/CD Reciever
Rockford Fosgate Punch 500 amp
(2) JL Audio 12W0 subs in custom box under back seat
MB Quart components in door
Viper alarm

Asking $16,500/OBO

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
i cant believe youre selling your baby!

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Mauro, I'm going to let my buddy know about your truck. He's been talking about getting a newer ext cab truck. He has a '99 reg cab 2wd w/ 150k miles and he wants something with more room and less miles. He has a quad and regularly goes to Pismo, so he wants 4wd too. I'm not sure if he wants a lifted truck, but I'll definetly show him some pics and tell him about it. It's a beautiful truck, I don't know how he could resist. :D

I'm pretty sure $16,500 is in his price range too. I'm going golfing with him tomorrow, so I'll bring it up to him and let you know.

What do you plan on replacing it with?

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mauro, I'm going to let my buddy know about your truck. He's been talking about getting a newer ext cab truck. He has a '99 reg cab 2wd w/ 150k miles and he wants something with more room and less miles. He has a quad and regularly goes to Pismo, so he wants 4wd too. I'm not sure if he wants a lifted truck, but I'll definetly show him some pics and tell him about it. It's a beautiful truck, I don't know how he could resist. :D

I'm pretty sure $16,500 is in his price range too. I'm going golfing with him tomorrow, so I'll bring it up to him and let you know.

What do you plan on replacing it with?
Cool, thanks Alden, you still have my # right? Let me know :) As for what I'm replacing it with, pretty sure I'm going to pick it up this week, but its a 2500 HD, an early 30th birthday present from my wife.... :D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More Pics......

Interior

Engine

Rear

Tire Tread

I know, I know, the engine is a little dirty, but the weather hasn't exactly been cleaning worthy here, it'll be detailed and smogged before sale :D:D

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
bump for a sweet truck I wish I could afford lol

good luck with the sell:shake:

·
GMFS Member
112 Posts
Lookin good as always man..Whats the reason for selling? If i didnt already have one i would most def. buy it..i love the all matching white. Btw whered you get your box?..did you have to raise the seat?? Good luck on the sale man.:head:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I'm trying to talk my buddy into buying it. He's interested, but he needs to find out what he can get for his truck first. He'll have to get pre-approved for a loan too. He wanted to wait until next Summer to get a new truck, but we'll see. I'll let you know what happens.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lookin good as always man..Whats the reason for selling? If i didnt already have one i would most def. buy it..i love the all matching white. Btw whered you get your box?..did you have to raise the seat?? Good luck on the sale man.:head:
I'm picking up a 2500HD this week, hopefully if everything goes as planned:D:D As for the box, I bought it from California Car Stereo for around $250 I think, it was a few years back so I can't remember exactly...

klemmentine said:
I'm trying to talk my buddy into buying it. He's interested, but he needs to find out what he can get for his truck first. He'll have to get pre-approved for a loan too. He wanted to wait until next Summer to get a new truck, but we'll see. I'll let you know what happens.
Good deal, let me know, I haven't put it on AutoTrader or the Fresno Bee yet, so we'll see :D:D

·
Registered
684 Posts
mauro pm me you phone number when you get a chance i might be interested if you still have it in a month or so.
thanks

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
dont bother with autotrader IMO....
try craigslist (free)
mautofied(free)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts