GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Not to be a dick or anything, but how many for sale threads for this thing are you gonna make?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not to be a dick or anything, but how many for sale threads for this thing are you gonna make?
couldnt find the old ones... just making it seen again last buyer pussied out too much truck for him. hes going with a truck that lays frame i think the bd scared him away. bump will consider all offers !!! dont test me I will sell this truck cheap I dont need it anymore.:evil:

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
couldnt find the old ones... just making it seen again last buyer pussied out too much truck for him. hes going with a truck that lays frame i think the bd scared him away. bump will consider all offers !!! dont test me I will sell this truck cheap I dont need it anymore.:evil:
it was easy enough for me.. i mean i just looked up all the threads made by you and found about 498714-9/719 with the title "2000 chevy silverado for sale... magazine cover truck!!" what about all those?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how many ads ...Im sure there are only about 10 or so but shit I have had it for sale along time..too many kids looking at it with no money I need an adult with a good job and some money to buy this truck. I currently have a guy on the east coast i think I might just take his offer and sell it would just be so easier if someone local would buy it. Theres not too many trucks round these parts that come close to this and we just shot an ebay motors ad too so even more coverage on this truck. I just want it gone already. The more people that know the better.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will let go even cheaper without the system !!!!! Holla at me I need this truck gone asap!!!

·
GMFS Resident Drunk Guy
704 Posts
I'll trade you straight up for mine... comes with a free dent!

TruckPicsandVids4-3-07001.gif

TruckPicsandVids4-3-07011.gif

(you said you'd take any offers)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looking for a bone stock 64-70 chevelle...or a commuter and cash.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts