GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IM SELLING MY TAHOE ITS A 2000 NEW BODYSTYLE 2WD. IT HAS WHITE EXTERIOR AND CHARCOAL CLOTH VELOUR INTERIOR. IT HAS A 5.3 V8 AND POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS.IT HAS A TRENZ BILLET GRILL AND BOWTIE ,I HAD ALL THE MOLDINGS REMOVED AND ALL THE PLASTICS PAINTED PROFESSIONALLY WHILE IT WAS IN THE SHOP FROM MY ACCIDENT, YES IT HAS BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT BUT THERE IS NO SALVAGE TITLE. THE VALUE OF THE VEHICLE FAR EXCEEEDS THE DAMAGES.THIS TRUCK ONLY HAS 40,000 MILES ON IT AND RUNS AWESOMELY. I HAVE IT IN OUR SHOP RIGHT NOW AND GO OVER THE ENTIRE SUSPENSION ,BRAKES AND AILIGNMENT.(THOSE ARE THE SUBJECTS WERE IN RIGHT NOW FOR MY GM ASEP CLASSES) EVERYTHING IS IN TIP TOP SHAPE I HAVENT DRIVEN IT SINCE THIS TIME LAST YEAR BASICALLY BECUASE ITS NOT REGISTERED HERE IN THE GREAT STATE OF TAXIFORNIA.SO BUYERS BEWARE IF YOU LIVE IN CALI DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU PLAN ON NEVER BEING ABLE TO REGISTER IT IM HOPING PEOPLE IN OTHER STATES WILL SEE THIS FORUM AND REALIZE A GREAT DEAL WHEN THEY SEE ONE. IM DESPERATE TO SELL THIS I CANT DRIVE IT AND IT SITS THERE SUCKING EVERY DIME OUT OF ME ON THE 23RD OF EVERY MONTH. IM ONLY ASKING FOR $16,500.00 GO TO WWW.KBB.COM AND CHECK THE VALUE THIS IS ABOUT $3000.00 UNDER LOW BLUE BOOK VALUE ANY QUESTIONS OR YOU WANT PICTURES JUST WRITE ME THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts