GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The truck is 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 reg cab long bed 4 wheel drive. It has the 4.8 v8 and auto trans in it with 115k miles. Manual windows/locks, tilt, cruise, ac, rear sliding window, bench seat with the fold down armrest/storage compartment. The seats are the dark charcoal color and for the last 2 years i have owned it they have had neoprene seat covers on them. The truck has quite a few extras on it that sets it apart form the others. The body of the truck is pretty good. Its got some sratches and chips in the paint, and there is a dent in the front of the hood that is covered by the bugflector. Oil has been changed every 3-4k miles.

For looks- 3" performance accessories body lift that i installed 1 1/2 years ago. I switched out the the stock gray grille shell for a chrome one and then put a billet grill in that. It has a westin bull bar on the front with 2 round hella driving lights. It has clear lights on the front, i took the headlights apart and removed the orange reflectors in them and added clear corner lights, looks really clean. I also added escalade handles (color matched with chrome handle). Front side windows are tinted 20%. I also have a set of black fender flares that i will include.

performacne- There is a k&n fipk intake, and magnaflow muffer (dumped)

Sound system- eclipse cd player, 2 re audio 8" subs, jl audio 250/1 amp

wheels/tires- 16x10 Pro Comp 187 Polished, 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, also have a set of 16x8 black Pro Comp rockcrawlers

I will be keeping the tool box, backrack, cb radio, and seat covers for my new truck.

Only selling because I want an ext cab.

Truck is located in Maine will drive reasonable distance to meet/show.

$8,000

1 - 3 of 3 Posts