GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have my truck for sale, below is the link where I also have it posted, I will copy/paste the same contents here. Picture can be seen in the link, or I can email more pictures in approx 5 days from this original post.

2000 Gmc Sierra SLE, 280k miles on body, not sure if engine is original or not. 4.8L Engine, only performance related mods is gutted cats and EFI Live tune by Black Bear Performance. Truck is tuned for 93 octane and 80% of TQ management removed, or hit the O/D off button and 100% is removed. 4L60E transmission rebuilt about 3500 miles ago by A&A Transmission in Hattiesburg, MS. Transmission was rebuilt, new drum, stronger new internals,new stock converter, and vette shift servo. EGR has been bypassed also and CEL for it turned off in the tune.
Truck has 2" drop shackles on the rear, stock suspension on the front. Truck has 20" LTZ wheels with 275/45 tires, wheels will probably not go with the trade and stock will be put back on, depending on trade I may leave them on there, if a cash sale, then more than likely they will not go with the truck. Previous owner tried to shave 3rd brake light and did a poor job at it, it does not leak but it does need to be redone. Paint on truck needs to be redone also. There is a crease in the driver door just under the mirror, and a dent in the lower cab corner on the passenger side. Has Alpine hu and MTX 6.5" door speakers, A/C works fine and so does heater.
Truck has 20% tint, interior is stock except the center console lid, it came from a different color interior truck. Power windows and locks work fine.

Picture of truck below VV (also same truck In avatar)

http://www.mautofied.com/2000-GMC-Sierra_Full-Size-Trucks/listing/100654245/

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts