GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. i just bought a 2000 silverado (LS 2wd). I have known brandon (E.M.D.) my whole life and he kinda got me into trucks. I havn't done anything to it yet, but i plan to in the next few days. this is what it looks like now...

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
nice truck :bowtie: welcome to the site!

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
welcome to the site...and thats a nice truck you got there...good start

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
numba1drumma911 said:
I havn't done anything to it yet, but i plan to in the next few days. this is what it looks like now...
:welcome: and Nice truck :bowtie:

Keep us updated on what you have planned :secret:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i just turned 16 and i dont have a job, so i dont have alot to spend. My dad and i just took off the badges and tommorow i'm gonna see if the tire place by my house has any stock rims that they wanna sell for cheap because i dont like those big bolty things. i'm gonna go buy a grill and a bowtie tommorow also. does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
:welcome: Truck looks nice, looks like a nice lid on the bed, and it covers up the tailgate cap (or it was taken off) ... starting with the grill and bowtie is a good start (I have a Stull and I like it), then some Escalde handles and a color matches tailgate handle woudl make your truck look super sweet :head:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya. i took all the emblems off, got a new antenna, and got a new bowtie so far. im gonna order a grill as soon as i get some money. And yes, hovisimo, i play drums. how long have you been playing for?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts