lookin good man

·
North Raised, South Bound
4,376 Posts
Awesome, in for finished pics...

·
kissin hands shakin babie
6,529 Posts
WANT. i like that your taking the time to make sure everything is rust free and painted before it goes in.

·
Registered
328 Posts
WANT. i like that your taking the time to make sure everything is rust free and painted before it goes in.
I agree...if your going to do something, do it right the first time so you don't have to go back later and redo it.

I had a 2001 Ford Expy 4x4 that I wanted to SAS with Dana 60 front and 70 rear. My problem was I could not find any for a decent price until I sold it.

So you are using a Dana 44s from an old Ford and Chevy. What are you planning for your ABS if you don't mind me asking? Are you going to bypass the ABS?

That was another reason why I never SAS'd my Expy. I was looking for Dodge AAM 60 and 70 so I could keep my ABS. Oh well...C'est la vie...I have my Silvy now.

AK4wheeler

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
That was another reason why I never SAS'd my Expy. I was looking for Dodge AAM 60 and 70 so I could keep my ABS. Oh well...C'est la vie...I have my Silvy now.

AK4wheeler
AAM never made a 60 model anything.

Dana Spicer produces the Dana 60.

AAM makes a 9.25 equivalent.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
AAM never made a 60 model anything.

Dana Spicer produces the Dana 60.

AAM makes a 9.25 equivalent.
Furthermore, AAMs aren't the only solid axles to have tone rings for ABS sensors.

·
Registered
549 Posts
how big was the ifs lift? intresed in selling it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
your paint looks tits, nice man! Too bad you need those bushwhackers in BC, fuckin rcmp
More like the fuckin CVSE (commercial vehicle saftey and enforcement)

Lookin good so far, thats gonna be a big bitch. What are you going to be running for tires and a rear end?Edit: As if you posted while I was typing, haha
39.5 Super swamper Iroc Radials, for right now im running stock rear end.

I agree...if your going to do something, do it right the first time so you don't have to go back later and redo it.

I had a 2001 Ford Expy 4x4 that I wanted to SAS with Dana 60 front and 70 rear. My problem was I could not find any for a decent price until I sold it.

So you are using a Dana 44s from an old Ford and Chevy. What are you planning for your ABS if you don't mind me asking? Are you going to bypass the ABS?

AK4wheeler
Planning on losing the ABS

But why the 44?
Cause im gonna mall dog it!!! haha This project is just to prove that i can do a SAS for under 7 grand, and show the dick at the shop that quoted me a ridiculous price he can fuck him self.

how big was the ifs lift? intresed in selling it?
The ifs lift was a RCD 6". Sorry man sold it before i started for $800

1 - 20 of 36 Posts