GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(UPDATE) Truck now has 52,500 miles on it since I had to drive it to TN during my recent move, I also had a step notch installed to replace the baby notch. while there I also had a KP Watts link Installed. I also had the dealership replace my fuel level sensor

Looking to sell my truck getting ready to buy a house and need some cash.
2001 Silverado original owner with low miles (50,973 miles) 5.3L v8 engine, dark graphite interior (cloth). oil changed every 3k miles as well as rotating tires.

Two tone paint done by Todd’s customs and collision in Tuttle, Oklahoma
HD Hood
Gen 4 front bumper cover (Street Scene)
Tahoe grill
17" Stocker off a 2005 (80% tread life left) 16” wheels shown
kp 6-link canti-lever system rear suspension
slam specialties bags all around
1/2" smc valves(Fills)
3/8” smc valves (Dumps)
1/2" DOT line
Air Lift Air Commander Engine Driven Compressor
ART Cool Ride up front
Low profile tranny crossmember
2- 5 gal air tanks under the bed
check valves on each corner
250psi rated water/oil filter
Shaved Gas door
Shaved third brake light
molded roll pan
shaved tailgate
caddy vertical taillights in molded in roll pan
9 switch AVS switch box
Tubbed bed in need of spray in bedliner

(580) 483-2411 serious inquiries only.
asking $14,500 "FIRM" still might consider trades

DSCF0515.gif

shoppics001.gif

Before Paint was done
DSC01147.gif

DSCF0516.gif

DSCF0513.gif

DSCF0492.gif

DSCF0490-1.gif

DSCF0494.gif

DSCF0503-1.gif

Ill get more pictures up when weather permits here. Pm me for any questions

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
how often do you drive your truck? I got to Lawton just about everyweekend to see my girlfriend at Cameron University. I've seen plenty of lowered trucks, but not yours yet.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how often do you drive your truck? I got to Lawton just about everyweekend to see my girlfriend at Cameron University. I've seen plenty of lowered trucks, but not yours yet.
My wife uses the truck as a daily driver to and from work on post, no more then a mile each way I usually keep it at home and let it rest.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would you consider parting out the 6link, edc, etc?!?!
Not really man, I Just want to sell it as is, If your looking for an EDC I Have a brand new EDC do it yourself kit for sale, its a spare to the one I have installed and is just taking up room shoot me an offer if your intrested

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Not really man, I Just want to sell it as is, If your looking for an EDC I Have a brand new EDC do it yourself kit for sale, its a spare to the one I have installed and is just taking up room shoot me an offer if your intrested
alright ill let you know asap

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Wish I could buy it, I put lots of time in on the suspension. It'll be a shame to see it go. :(

I'll find the pics that Cam has of the buildup of the tubs and the suspension work we did.

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Hey man, if my truck sales tonight, I'd like to talk with you about yours. Beautiful truck! Does it lay out?? What size wheels and tires will it lay on in the rear, just different questions I might would have. Thanks man
--Josh

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey man, if my truck sales tonight, I'd like to talk with you about yours. Beautiful truck! Does it lay out?? What size wheels and tires will it lay on in the rear, just different questions I might would have. Thanks man
--Josh
Whatever questions you might have give me call on my cell? Good luck on your sale, looking forward to doing buisness w/you.

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Bump anyone? make me an offer? :shrug:
Hey man, guy is coming to look at mine again Friday afternoon and said he def. wants it. He is waiting to see if he gets the money and will let me know Friday. If mine sells, I want yours. lol What size wheels/tires will it lay on?? Front is tubbed I'm assuming?? Any pics of the interior and under-hood?? Thanks man
--Josh

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey man, guy is coming to look at mine again Friday afternoon and said he def. wants it. He is waiting to see if he gets the money and will let me know Friday. If mine sells, I want yours. lol What size wheels/tires will it lay on?? Front is tubbed I'm assuming?? Any pics of the interior and under-hood?? Thanks man
--Josh
PMed you back :head:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i saw it on post yesturday. looks 100x better in person, makes me want to take out a loan and buy it :evil:
yeah its sitting on the sales lot On Post, I recieved an offer today but all I could do was laugh, he wanted me to trade an 06 lancer which he still owes money on straight up LOL

·
Registered
593 Posts
yeah its sitting on the sales lot On Post, I recieved an offer today but all I could do was laugh, he wanted me to trade an 06 lancer which he still owes money on straight up LOL

crazy. if i wasnt just starting a new job id pick it up. might be weird having something without primer though

1 - 20 of 41 Posts