GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. I have a 2002 Chevy Silvy. The past 2 years the alarm would always "beep beep" on unlock and "beep" on lock. Yesterday I couldn't hear it locking so I kept setting my alarm off (pushing lock twice sets the alarm off [fucking retarded might I mention])

So after doing that, I did some kind of combination with the "lock" and "unlock" buttons to where not it doesn't "beep" on lock nor unlock.

My question is does anyone know how to set the alarm to only "beep" once (for confirmation of lock) when you push lock twice? My girlfriends mom has this setting on her Tahoe..

Any information would be great!

Thanks a lot,

Justin

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
does it have a LED? sounds like if its not beeping when you turn it on or off, but when you set it off, it sounds like its in valet

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was thinking about that today... possibly, I will check when I get back to my car (sitting in class right now :evillol: ) But I think there is a way to set the alarm to how you want it.. example: pressing lock, lock, lock, unlock, lock, lock or something like that... I have heard that this is the way you do it but I don't know..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts