GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from this...
001-36.jpg

to this(looks like shit), im goin to order my spindle lift, fiberglass, new bed, wheels and tires.
havent done much yet just extended my brake line haha. ive always have liked the prerunner look so im goin to do it finally.
DSCF0149.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
since it will be more for looks and small jumps im goin with springtech, its a 4in spindle, spacers and block for the rear which i dont think i will us, i kept my drop shackles on the truck.

wheels and tires will be the cooper discovery stt's and a beadlock wheel of some sort, most likely the M/T classsic with red bead lock ring.

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
Heres my truck with only the spindle in the front and lowering shackles in the rear...looked crazzzyyy

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
you cant have a finished truck huh???

·
Canadian Chapter
2,283 Posts
i donno. i'm a "lift it" guy. but i like the old set up. but it's your truck, so yours is the only opinion that matters.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Looking good. Get those wheels off of there. They just dont look right. Get some walker evans or robby gordon wheels with the fake beadlocks. That would be sick. GO 17's or 18's in my opinion. I got some dunes if you like those.

·
Lifted 2wd club
1,137 Posts
4" spindle, robby gordon 17x9s with a small backspacing, 35x12.5's, glass front fenders, pulled bedsides, 1" taller rear block (give ya some cali), and maybe some small wheel spacers. :thumbsup: Oh and a tube bumper of course.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
get deavers. even for the look, you will thank me later on. poly performance has a pretty good price on walker evens, you should look into it.

·
Lifted 2wd club
1,137 Posts
^agreed on the deavers.....

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
4" spindle, robby gordon 17x9s with a small backspacing, 35x12.5's, glass front fenders, pulled bedsides, 1" taller rear block (give ya some cali), and maybe some small wheel spacers. :thumbsup: Oh and a tube bumper of course.
thats the plans pretty much, i got to find me a fleet side bed and the wheels, i think i found a set of used 35in cooper stt's for cheap.
ahhh and of course the glass and bumpers, thats a must!

if i order deavers do i tell them i want stock hieght or...?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
get the f87 deaver pack and ask em to de-arch it 2 inches(deaver will do it for cheap, they are known for their customer service). that combined with the shackles will give a very smooth ride and add no lift. if you got the off the shelf f87 pack it would make your truck level, de arched 2 inches will give you a 2 inch cali lean.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts