GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Center console that will fit 99-2002 gmc, with lower dash parts will fit 2003-2004. This is the complete console, as shown in the pictures. It has been cleaned up and in working order. This includes the front and back part of the console, plus venting and so forth.

I was going to use this in my 2003 gmc sierra, but got a heck of a deal for a denali center console that I am using instead. If your looking for the WHOLE console for your truck, then you found it.

250$ obo, paypal verified long standing member. If in Torrance/San Pedro/Palos Verdes/Orange Co. I will be in your area next week, but I will need to know before I leave sat morn. So drop me a pm or email tonight and I can bring it with me to LA.

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
waht needs to be done to make it fit the 03 04 modles?...wahts the lower dash pieces?

·
Handshake Drugs
310 Posts
Why cant i find a job?!?!? :bawl:

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Hmmm.. nope, sorry, just got rid of one :cool: :head:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dabflyboy said:
im looking for only the forward part of that...if you'd consider selling just it, then id be interested
250 for the console, so what 150$ for the front part since its the most sought after part?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey I broght the console with me to LA, right now I am in the O.C. baby. So if you are in need of a console and want both parts, hit me up via private message. I will be here till friday.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lowered the price....200$ cash money out the door, I have the full console with me in LA right now. I am currently in the O.C.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts