GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**************PRICE REDUCED TO $24k***************

Lost my job last week, so truck HAS to go...

2002 Chevy Z71 LT Black
Onstar
23,xxx miles

Mods:
Tinted windows
LIFT, GEARS, TIRES INSTALLED (9-03)
Superlift 6" kit
Superlift leaf springs
Superlift kicker braces/skid plates
Ford keys
Eagle 102 16x10 rims
Goodyear 315/75/16 MT/Rs
Bushwacker Cut Out flares
Magnaflow exhaust system with Y pipe and tip
Precision 4.56 gears front/rear Zexel torson LSD
Catch-all extreme mats front/rear
Hypertech Power programmer 3

* This truck is in mint condition, never smoked in, no tears or rips in the seats.

** Factory GM warranty and extended (100K) powertrain warranty.

Thanks for the time.... PM for pix

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, I ordered the Cognito, but had to cancel.....Justin (owner) being such a good guy let me cancel without having to pay anything.... Highly encourage anyone wanting a big lift to talk with him.

Not selling the truck cause I owe anything, it paid off, selling so I can be financially stable till I get on the local Fire Dept.

This is a great deal.... as unlifted trucks, this new, on ebay are going for the same price....

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Man that truck is bad ass, why don't you pull those bushwackers off and sell them to me? :naughty:

Just kidding. Hope you get it sold.
If you don't get it sold this time try eBay again cause you get the second listing free if it doesn't sell the first time.

But change your title
instead of: Chevrolet : Silverado 1500 Pickup Z71 02 Z71 LIFTED 4X4 BLACK LEATHER LT

Try: 2002 Chevy Silverado Z71 lift Chevrolet Leather 02

You will get a few more hits I think. Cause you will get hits from every word in that title. I have sold and bought many things off of eBay and its all in the title on how good you will sell or get a good deal you can get. Some ppl don't list it right so they don't get a good price.
Next time on eBay try different words in your search.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the tips, while I've bought many things on ebay I've never sold anything. A buddy told me to be supper descriptive in the title, for reasons that you stated.

How do I go about relisting for free? I didn't read that anywhere when I signed up.

As for the flares, I would take them off and sell BUT they are CUTOUTS so it would look very BAD with out them on...... Unless you want to buy me a new bed and fenders? Hell, if you have a black truck we can swap everything over......

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
hahaha I was just kidding about the fenders. Although if my truck was black I might call ya.
After the auction ends if the reserve isn't met, it should say on the original page that you have a chance to relist it for free. It should tell you after the auction is over.
Good luck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts