GMC Truck Forum banner

221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Sucks, feel bad for you kid.

How did you get it home tow or drive? Since you're going to salvage the motor for another build, tear down the front end and see exactly what kinda damage you have. This will make engine and trans removal a piece of cake.
My dad came and got it with a tow truck and towed it back to the family shop. We've already put it on the lift and the frame is bent up 4 inches and back 3 inches. The engine is literally sitting back and diagonally in the engine bay

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
New truck. 2005 Yukon 2WD SLT. 5.3, sunroof, heated seats, dvd player, 1 owner, 238k miles, already got an aftermarket exhaust on it

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,338 Posts
Please lower this one. And for gods sake take your fucking Christmas lights down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Just learned last night that this Yukon already has hydroboost on it. That means that when I do cam this eventually I won't have to worry about stopping the thing

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Please lower this one. And for gods sake take your fucking Christmas lights down.

Yes I'm going to lower this one, planning on using @NORCAL SS drop kit and I'm probably gonna need helper bags because I plan on towing with it. And the Christmas lights aren't my problem when I'm never home

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
Why the fuck are you going to build a 238k mile truck. You have a square body build that
The drivetrain is coming out of the wrecked Tahoe and getting at least a cam and head work and going in the squarebody

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,338 Posts
Just learned last night that this Yukon already has hydroboost on it. That means that when I do cam this eventually I won't have to worry about stopping the thing
You don’t really have to worry about vacuum when camming an LS anyways unless you go super crazy. Non hydroboost wouldn’t be an issue for the route you’ll go

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,338 Posts
I just thought about that too. Do what Graystone and someone else said and build the 83

221 - 235 of 235 Posts