GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im wondering what all ill have to do, to my truck to convert it from a 2002 front end to a 2003-2006 frontend, what all would i need??? has anyone done it?? and if not dose anyone have any good pictures of a 2002 front end that clean and nicely done up, i have my front end all blacked out besides the tie and grille

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well what do you guys think of my front end i have now would you even switch it or what would u do to it ect.. sorry im haveing a hard time re sizeing it bc i geuss this web site can take big pics...wack but ill have one up soon its a 2002 silverado everything painted black bumper, airdam, bumper cover, grille shell chevy emblim is polished and grille is polished

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Need to see a pic before I make any comments or suggestions :imo

·
Registered
234 Posts
Havnt heard of anyone doing that but now im interested to see if it can be done as well.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I'd rather keep the 02 front end and clean it up a bit...not much of a fan of the slanted headlights but some make em look damn good.

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have been useing photo bucket i have made it soo small it barley works lol, ive tryed to browse for it in my pics still dont work ive tryed to url it and ya..

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
2wd-RazorbackChevy
1,888 Posts
i have been useing photo bucket i have made it soo small it barley works lol, ive tryed to browse for it in my pics still dont work ive tryed to url it and ya..
photobucket > log in > upload pic > select pic(s) > save and continue to my album > find pic > copy IMG code > insert into forum

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
This thread (and failure to upload photos) is about as successful as the tune...On another note, they have different frame horns, but It can be done...if you go 03+, just go 06+...Hd hood on what i can barely see of your front end now wouldnt be bad...

·
2wd-RazorbackChevy
1,888 Posts
This thread (and failure to upload photos) is about as successful as the tune...On another note, they have different frame horns, but It can be done...if you go 03+, just go 06+...Hd hood on what i can barely see of your front end now wouldnt be bad...
here's OP's truck:

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Definitely hd hood, maybe black z71 valence, leave a billet outline and black out center of bowtie to freshen the look, otherwise it looks pretty spot on. Not sure Id even fool with the newer style, but definitely go with 06 plus If I took it on. There were a few threads floating around on this a while back.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts