GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have a 2003/2004/2005 Truck with 36 inch or taller tires with gears??? A 2500 HD would be best if possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adam said:
:rocking: Sweet...

...but what do I win? :think: :D
I would like to look at your truck and see if we can fix that ABS light prob.....you have the right combo. What do you think? :anitoof:

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
kinda off topic but... i found out i still have ABS this week. coming down a wet hill, some dumbass pulls out in front of me and i have to slam on my brakes, then i hear the familier *eeerrrrrrrrrr, dunk, dunk, dunk." i was surprised that it still works with these 37's.

·
Banned
580 Posts
right after lifting i had the air bag light on but just last night (1 week after getting gears) my ABS and parking brake lights came on and stayed on then i turned it off and started it back up and they were gone. immediately however after i got my gears installed my traction control will come on at like 11-12 moh. anyone know why this may be? i just put in the order for my nelson tune and only included the air bag light and traction control to be turned off though, well see what happens with the ABS and parking brake light i dont think they will come back on. :imo

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
i have never had parking brake, abs, or air bag lights come on for me. I have 4.88's and 35s. I do have the hypertech, but the lights have never come on regardless if i use the hypertech or not, so i dunno :think:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts