GMC Truck Forum banner

2003 Chevy 2500HD Lt, CrewCab, Shortbed, 4x4, 6"lift + many extra's

3030 20
Hey guys I'm sellin my truck. if your intrested just click on the link below and check it out. you can post on here, pm me, email me, or call me. all my info is listed on the link. thanks alot
click here to see pics and info on truck

-Chad-
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm selling it becuase I need to get out from under the loan that I owe on it. I'm gonna be changing jobs pretty soon and will have to drive quite a bit and I don't want to put a bunch of miles on the truck. and when my girlfriend get's out of college I want to buy a house and with that truck payment I wouldn't be able to do it. I'm wanting to get 38,000 out of the truck. which I think is pretty resonable for a truck that sell for around 35,000 stock. and I've got about 8 or 9k in extra's on the truck. thanks

-chad-

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dreamrr said:
would you be willing to sell those rims? :think:
yeah. I'll sell them to ya for the low low price of 37990, and because I like the picture in your sig. I'll throw in my 2003 chevy 2500HD with all the options listed above. what do you think. great deal huh? :head: :shake:

sorry, I had to do it. I'm bored.

-chad-

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: 2003 Chevy 2500HD Lt, CrewCab, Shortbed, 4x4, 6"lift + many extra's SOLD

I wish that was my boat. it's my buddies. he has a very givving step-dad. It's an 02 malibu wakesetter. I love it. it make a really nice wake. espically with 5-6people and 1900lbs of extra ballist in the boat.

here's a nice pic of my friend.

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Andy said:
chad, would you be willing to trade for a left nut? :crazy: :anitoof: that thing is beatiful
Umm I don't know. how much do those things go for now-a-days. might be a good down payment. but seriously. if any one is interested don't be afraid to call or e-mail me. I would really like to sell this thing before I start to cry :bawl: . I've already missed out on an awesome deal on the car I want. thanks alot guys.

-Chad-

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Andy said:
Whad you get for her?
$20,000. not that great I know. that's all the dealership would give me for trader-in. do you think I got riped of to bad.

J/k :anitoof:

I got 37,500. the guy took over the loan and payed me cash difference of what i wanted. so I got $37,500. not to bad. I think :think:

-Chad-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.