GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm selling it becuase I need to get out from under the loan that I owe on it. I'm gonna be changing jobs pretty soon and will have to drive quite a bit and I don't want to put a bunch of miles on the truck. and when my girlfriend get's out of college I want to buy a house and with that truck payment I wouldn't be able to do it. I'm wanting to get 38,000 out of the truck. which I think is pretty resonable for a truck that sell for around 35,000 stock. and I've got about 8 or 9k in extra's on the truck. thanks

-chad-

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dreamrr said:
would you be willing to sell those rims? :think:
yeah. I'll sell them to ya for the low low price of 37990, and because I like the picture in your sig. I'll throw in my 2003 chevy 2500HD with all the options listed above. what do you think. great deal huh? :head: :shake:

sorry, I had to do it. I'm bored.

-chad-

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
all buyu the truck for 10 buck then :read: lol

sorry, i'll just give you the bump

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: 2003 Chevy 2500HD Lt, CrewCab, Shortbed, 4x4, 6"lift + many extra's SOLD

I wish that was my boat. it's my buddies. he has a very givving step-dad. It's an 02 malibu wakesetter. I love it. it make a really nice wake. espically with 5-6people and 1900lbs of extra ballist in the boat.

here's a nice pic of my friend.
100B0231.gif

·
2,451 Posts
dreamrr said:
would you be willing to sell those rims? :think:
those are 8 lug , wont work on your truck :imo

chad, would you be willing to trade for a left nut? :crazy: :anitoof: that thing is beatiful

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Andy said:
chad, would you be willing to trade for a left nut? :crazy: :anitoof: that thing is beatiful
Umm I don't know. how much do those things go for now-a-days. might be a good down payment. but seriously. if any one is interested don't be afraid to call or e-mail me. I would really like to sell this thing before I start to cry :bawl: . I've already missed out on an awesome deal on the car I want. thanks alot guys.

-Chad-

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here's a quick little update. there's a sale pending on the truck. i'll know in about an hour if it's sold. so, wish me luck.

-Chad-

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
allstok03Dmax said:
here's a quick little update. there's a sale pending on the truck. i'll know in about an hour if it's sold. so, wish me luck.

-Chad-
well, she's gone I sold here. Don't worry thought. I'll be back in a TD Chevy soon enought. see yall later.

-Chad-

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Andy said:
Whad you get for her?
$20,000. not that great I know. that's all the dealership would give me for trader-in. do you think I got riped of to bad.

J/k :anitoof:

I got 37,500. the guy took over the loan and payed me cash difference of what i wanted. so I got $37,500. not to bad. I think :think:

-Chad-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts