GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the only photo i have right now, this is with 4" back blocks(sits level now, maybe a tad cali), and when it still had fender flares and badges, all of which has been removed.

cummins_lift.jpg

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Location?

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Location?
Truck is located near Omaha, Nebraska. I will deliver anywhere for cost though.

I wish I could afford this so bad...I want a quad cab Cummins so bad!
Price is obo. ;)

You can't keep a truck for more than a couple months :crazy:

I usually keep them for a year :rofl2: Had the dmax for over a year though. :crazy:

To be completely honest, i have only put 200 miles on this truck since i bought it. I completely gutted the interior, cleaned everything, put down sound deadener, debadged and swapped out back blocks and put it in my shop. Have not driven it a bit. The transmission is not yet rebuilt but will be next week, it is getting stock internals, Transgo shift kit and a heavy duty/low stall convertor. The trans is not completely blown up and the truck still drives, its mostly the converter that is the problem. Bought this truck from a friend, and it has not been beaten on for as long as I have known of it. The chip was installed when i bought it so it has 200 miles on it with a chip in it. :think:

9,778 Posts
I could trade you my jeep and mustang, but other than that the fiancee isn't going to let me swap rides AGAIN!

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, really want to sell. Just hit 107k miles and runs great, the new trans and billit converter are awesome!

Open for trades as well!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
God I want a Cummins

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I get about 21 mpg highway and 18mpg while pulling my trailer in this thing.

Someone buy it! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
If you're in bad shape and need it gone, I'll give you 12 for it. :D

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If i trade, it would have to be a 4x4 truck or SUV. No cars or 2wd trucks.

I really would like another Chevy 2500HD gasser.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts