GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my Sonic Blue 2003 Ford Mustang GT premium 4.6L V8, auto, w/ interior upgrade, Mach 460 audio system, leather, 17in bright wheel option. The car is a one owner as i bought it new, it has LESS THAN 3000 miles on it and has been garage kept. You can see pictures at www.freewebs.com/03gt. Im asking $21500 obo as it is in better than excellent condition. Im located in northeast Arkansas about an hour and a half from Memphis, TN. PM me here or email me at [email protected] for any other questions.

Will

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
damn willa, you are nuts dude. i hope you get EXACTLY what you said you wanted... hehehe

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
So whats next?

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, i was looking at an L, but that has fallen through, and I really cant handle that kinda payment a month. So currently Im looking at a 04 rc/sb Dodge Ram SLT Sport 2wd w/ the Hemi motor. Theyve got some rebates goin on, and I drove it and liked it a lot. Just cant warm up to the way Chevy is goin design wise, sorry guys.

Will

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Dont get a dodge you will regret it. The hemi is a gas hog and doesnt put power down like it says. It dynos almost the same as a 5.3. The trannys suck. The inerior is shit. You dont like the chevy design, get a gmc. You will be MUCH happier in the end. Trust me - I started out wanting a dodge then I researched it and drove a bunch.

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I actually like the dodges interior, I have driven it and liked it. It runs a 15.1 in the 1/4 w/ the crappy Motor Trend drivers (most w/ the same setup on the dodge sites ive gone too run 14.8s). I actually like the chevy design better than the gmc, but both are a distant second to even Fords new design IMO. Ive done my fair share of research also, and feel more convinced now that its what i want. Keep in mind, Im not really a brand loyalist, why should you be anymore. Everybody puts out quality products, just different designs. And, dont worry about lifting it, im getting a 2wd w/ the 20s!

Will

Edit: Yeah, i did a little research, and the 270rwhp for the hemis is a little bit more than 20% drivetrain loss, but not too bad. How much rwhp do the 5.3s lay down, must not lose much to put 270 to the wheels w/ 285 flywheel hp!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts