GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally time to sell her. Ive had her for 3 years now and she has done nothing but great for me. The pervious owner was my father and it is still in his name(1 owner). I have taken great care of it, changed the oil ever 3,500 miles with fully synthetic oil. I have NEVER had a problem with any sort of the truck. It has 120,000 miles on it, all of them have been highway miles. I have every stock part for it as well if wanted. Heres some information on it:

2003 GMC Yukon XL 4x4 SLT

Interior:
Leather seats
Captain seats in 2nd row
3rd row bench
Grey/black interior
6 CD changer
Auxillary air conditioner
Second row controls
Husky All weather mats first row,second row, third row and cargo area
Cobra CB with PA
Uniden VHF
Uniden Bearcat police scanner
Garmin GPS
2 mag lights with holders(1 towards the front and 1 in the cargo area)
MTX 85000 15" sub with memphis 750/1
3 antennas for VHF/CB/police scanner
Aftermarket tint all the way around

Exterior:
2008 NNBS emblems(SLT,Yukon XL, GMC logos)
Westin Brush Guard
Color matched everything(factory)
4 Hella 500 fog lights for brush guard
Apexcone 8000k HID for Low beams and for fog lights(life time warranty)

Engine:
Superchip Cortex Programmer
K&N cold air intake
Strait Pipe 2" piping(still have stock exhaust and a flowmaster as well if needed)
Optima Yellow Top

Suspension and Tires:
Ford Torsion Keys
2" Suspensionmaxx Coil Spacers
BFG Mud terrains, presently 285/75/16, will be sold with brand new 315/75/16 All terrains or KM1 Mud terrains.

I know that i am missing some things and will remember them later and post them up. You can also check out my sig! I still have ALL of the paperwork for the car, and all of the work has been out of one local friend owned shop. In some of the pictures i dont have a vallance, its because i took it off for a little bit. I have it back on there with the HID fog lights.

You can contact me at [email protected], or at 843-568-4647.
I have hundreds of pictures also for interrested parties

ASKING $11,000 WITH ROOM FOR NEGOTIOATION

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you live in Charleston? Where have you seen it?

I am thinking about either getting a new diesel or a sports car. Im thinking either an 06-08 gmc duramax or an sti,volvo s60r, or a m3. I cant decide yet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:supergay:

JK man haha i just got your message.. i never knew that you were on facebook. What kind of truck do you have

SOMEONE BUY MY TRUCK PLEASEEEEEEEEE

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
:supergay:

JK man haha i just got your message.. i never knew that you were on facebook. What kind of truck do you have

SOMEONE BUY MY TRUCK PLEASEEEEEEEEE
Haha I thought you knew all this stuff. Look at my old threads and on pmc. It's a 2001 extended cab with 305's

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump........................PLEASE???

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can vouch for this truck.

Me and my father went and looked at it. My dad wouldnt let me get it because he doesnt want me to get a huge jacked up truck. This truck was soooo clean and FAST. It really threw me into the back of the heated leather seats. it rode very good and sounded even BETTER. IT can even chirp 5th gear when floored.

Someone get this truck, it also Blue Books around 14,000!

One day i will get it

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4th GEAR???

·
Registered
15 Posts
sweet yukon...would not mind seein it in my garage....what kind of mpg are you gettin?

·
Registered
8 Posts
You said it was chirping 5th? Maybe I miss heard you. Thanks for letting me test drive it!
This guy is a top notch seller.

BTW when I test drove it I got 20 mpg. And it was at WOT spinning through all the gears. It really seems so fast with the exhaust.

·
THEE willis d
61 Posts
good luck with the sale, wtf is 07mudder talkin about?????? :think:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im talking about how fast and loud and huge this truck is.Its a work of art. So sickkkkk

you obviously dont know what mods can doooo

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweet yukon...would not mind seein it in my garage....what kind of mpg are you gettin?

Im getting anywhere from 17-19. This truck surprisingly isnt that bad on the fuel.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
good luck with the sale man it looks really beefy..07 mudder reminds me of gopedxr

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im getting anywhere from 17-19. This truck surprisingly isnt that bad on the fuel.
thats sum great mpg. my truck is pretty thirsty...im gettin 14 at best around town and average 17 on the highway. GL with he sale dude.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sunday bumppp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts