GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5.3l v8
185k miles (daily driver)
Truck is babied and maintained very well.
Truck has a 4-5/8 drop and mini C Notch(could use a bigger notch and wouldn't bottom out as easy, or adjust shackles)
front end conversion to the 06 HD with cowl hood
17" light bar behind the grille
all plastics painted to match Dark Spiral Grey metallic
Double 5% window tint all the way around with sunstrip.
2 new 12" JL Audio subs behind the seat with a brand new JX500 amp
2 6x9 JL Audio door speakers
Husky Floor Liners
22x9.5" Mazzi Inferno wheels on 265/40/22 Nitto 420S tires. Tires have less than 6k miles. Wheels are a year old have only been on the truck for 4 months.
Ken wood Flip out radio with Bluetooth, has navigation and xm but those aren't hooked up.
Grey interior, cloth.
Fold down third seat middle console.
Speaker grilles, door unlock bezel, and fuse box cover are painted silver
LED taillights and third brake light
Paint to match French cuts
Rhino lined bed
Roll pan bumper
5k led switchbacks.
Clear headlights and parking lights.
Currently on stock 16s, and due to the 16" wheel had to put stock spindles back on. So it's only a 2-3" drop in the front for the winter only. (will come with the drop spindles.)

The bad parts on truck:(easy fixes)
-Small dent under driver side mirror from previous owner looks like he hit a mailbox. (Have not tried to pull it out or fix the dent, not very noticeable unless at certain angle. Looks to be easily removable though.)
-Oil gauge does not work, it's stuck all the way(typical problem with clusterS) oil is changed every 3000. Just changed it.
-speedometer will work most of the time has been off a couple times.
-Driver side French cut(tail light cover) is scuffed due to someone doing a hit and run in parking lot while I was inside shopping.
-Driver side(interior behind the seat, up towards the rear speaker pillar is cracked.
Located in Nashville tn

10k cash.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
take 5k?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just was offered 10k a couple times when I didn't want to sell it. Lol. I figured it was steep, but been offered multiple times and should've sold it then. Lol.
Don't have any troubles keeping it, would just like to see if anyone wants to offer it again. Or seeing other offers.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Just was offered it a couple times when I didn't want to sell it. Lol. I figured it was steep, but been offered multiple times and should've sold it then. Lol.
Don't have any troubles keeping it, would just like to see if anyone wants to offer it again. Or seeing other offers.
you were offered 10k?

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Around my place people ask higher prices I guess. Many 96-98 squares sell for 7500 stock with 185k+
$7500 for a $2000 truck? that's insane. you can get a nnbs 4x4 with the same miles for that

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Agreed. Before I bought this I was looking at a 98 z71 with 224k and he wanted 7. I told him I'd give him 3 but didn't take it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts