GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
lol... jason chromer... hes a god. actually he'll just hook you up on GM parts... i'm sure some one else will give you his info

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Do you know how much they are direct from a dealer? Just curious, I paid $205 + shipping for mine from JPCustoms.
I checked at a dealer awhile back and i want to say they are around 300 list price :eek:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sierraon22s said:
I got some for free. I'm gonnna switch my stockers for the ones on my rental(new silvy). I'm gonna smoke 'em.
lol thats funny.. cause I have a new silverady rental also.. and it's so hard not to just go take the lights out and throw mine in... they wouldnt notice, would they? :naughty:

btw, I just lost an Ebay auction 170 for the tails.. whatever.. I'll find them cheaper..

·
Registered
716 Posts
If they do notice I'll just tell them that I parked it somewhere and that when I came back out the tail lights were gone and so I threw some spare tail lights on. Is it possible to switch the harnesses?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Anybody know where I can get the harnesses alone w/o the tail lights? I went to the dealer and they only come with the tail lights(about $230). I think I might have seen a post about someone saying they sell them on e-bay. BTW, I went to my friend's cousin's body shop today to ask him if he could shoot some clear on them after I smoke them and he said to bring them and he'll do it all. I gave them a thorough sanding(1500 grit) and they went into the paint booth. They looked good, not too dark, not too light. I just gotta get my truck back from the dealer and do the same to my third brake light.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I would but they're gonna give me a lift from the rental place to the dealer. I can't get the harnesses from my truck before I return the rental. I think I might have to switch them when I rent another truck when it gets bagged.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Did you return the rental truck yet? I wanna know if they said anything about the tail lights cause I just might do the same thing. :evillol:

MotoHead

·
Registered
716 Posts
They didn't give me any trouble about it. The rental was from Enterprise. The dealer paid for the rental. I just paid the 18 dollar a day insurance through them that covers EVERYTHING. When I signed for the insurance the guy said,"With that insurance, you can bring the truck in pieces and it's nothing out of your pocket". But I'd look for a '03 since the 04's have a black "frame" on the tail light.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts