GMC Truck Forum banner

2003+ silverado tail lights

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  sierraon22s 
#1 ·
I havn't really looked around for these, so I'll start here.. anyone wanna donate some? :naughty:

#6 ·
sierraon22s said:
I got some for free. I'm gonnna switch my stockers for the ones on my rental(new silvy). I'm gonna smoke 'em.
lol thats funny.. cause I have a new silverady rental also.. and it's so hard not to just go take the lights out and throw mine in... they wouldnt notice, would they? :naughty:

btw, I just lost an Ebay auction 170 for the tails.. whatever.. I'll find them cheaper..

#13 ·
Anybody know where I can get the harnesses alone w/o the tail lights? I went to the dealer and they only come with the tail lights(about $230). I think I might have seen a post about someone saying they sell them on e-bay. BTW, I went to my friend's cousin's body shop today to ask him if he could shoot some clear on them after I smoke them and he said to bring them and he'll do it all. I gave them a thorough sanding(1500 grit) and they went into the paint booth. They looked good, not too dark, not too light. I just gotta get my truck back from the dealer and do the same to my third brake light.

#19 ·
They didn't give me any trouble about it. The rental was from Enterprise. The dealer paid for the rental. I just paid the 18 dollar a day insurance through them that covers EVERYTHING. When I signed for the insurance the guy said,"With that insurance, you can bring the truck in pieces and it's nothing out of your pocket". But I'd look for a '03 since the 04's have a black "frame" on the tail light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.