GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
fuck, i woulda bought that instead of my truck had it been available when i got mine new, good luck with the sale man, that thing is like brand new clean

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats the pro tech option? And is that greystone or pewter?
Pewter and Pro-Tech is the strong Plastic but not plastic. Bed and Tailgate that weights 200 lbs less then a metal one. Each side can be replaced by removing bolts and it wont dent. I'm sure someone can explain it better.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Pewter and Pro-Tech is the strong Plastic but not plastic. Bed and Tailgate that weights 200 lbs less then a metal one. Each side can be replaced by removing bolts and it wont dent. I'm sure someone can explain it better.

I see, I have seen trucks with that tailgate around here.

Hoping to have my cummins gone by the end of the week then I will have some cash and be in the market. If that sale goes as planned I may be contacting you. :shake:

EDIT:

Just realized your location, Ill be in southern Kansas(Pratt) in a few weeks too so your truck is looking a lot better to me than some others I am looking at. :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see, I have seen trucks with that tailgate around here.

Hoping to have my cummins gone by the end of the week then I will have some cash and be in the market. If that sale goes as planned I may be contacting you. :shake:

EDIT:

Just realized your location, Ill be in southern Kansas(Pratt) in a few weeks too so your truck is looking a lot better to me than some others I am looking at. :D
I will drive to Kansas or meet half way too.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts

So the bed is plastic too? Not just the tailgate? Will a regular tailgate work in there just fine? I would want to replace it with a smooth one.

·
[b]Not Prostreet[/b]
2,541 Posts
ive looked all over the place for those tailgates... wish u lived closer id pay to have mine repainted to match that truck, for a even trade... lol

·
SOLD
127 Posts
someones going to have a badass truck. I didnt pay much less than that for my 03 and its bone stock with 30k more miles. Dang dude

1 - 12 of 12 Posts