GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 bolt on escalde clip for 89-98 trucks and suv's, new pics

I am a dealer for www.nicour.com 2004 Cadilac Escalade bolt on front clip for the 1989 to 1998 GMC and Chevy trucks and SUV's.
Kit Includes: Fenders, Hood, Core Support, Bumper Cover, Bumper Rebar, and all Brackets + Genuine Cadillac Escalade Grill and Headlights

***kits are new style . not ones seen at Showfest or in Truckin Mag adds. These have front end raised app. 2" to gt rid of raked look.

Retail on this from Nicour.com is $3670. I can do them for $3000 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Kits are in stock and ready for delivery

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
wow, now that is pretty cool, sure escy clips are played out, but i know id sure as hell have one if i had that kind of money

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
damn. the guy that bought my 93 may be interested.. hes the same guy that had that king ranch green Z71 you liked.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Straight from John Precour vice prez of Nicour.com

New kits are complete. One is being bolted to there show truck , which is a 4 door tahoe. It will be painted Monday and hopefully new pictures of the truck by middle of next week. Hang tight guys I got them coming for you

·
Banned
59 Posts
boilermaker1 said:
Straight from John Precour vice prez of Nicour.com

New kits are complete. One is being bolted to there show truck , which is a 4 door tahoe. It will be painted Monday and hopefully new pictures of the truck by middle of next week. Hang tight guys I got them coming for you
What's the scoop? Pics?

LOL! YOU SO POSTED THOSE AT THE SAME EXACT TIME I SAID SOMETHING. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$3000 grand shipped direct from Nicour in Texas. No where to buy these cheaper. I am making nothing on them at all. I just get a better deal on my kit if I sell more for them

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
if i woulda stuck with an obs instead of my 2000 then i would be all over one of these

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
chad, i saw these in person. they are GOOOD quality. you ought to get us some contact info, maybe they would be interested in doing something with our site...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am willing to cut a better deal to the site, and offer a even lower price for a group buy. If I get five ordered I can do them for $3000 shipped. And If I get 10 ordered I'll give a way a free kit to the website for a raffle of giveway.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Still selling these? It's slowly becoming a prospect for my wife's tahoe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts