GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Truck is finally done and looking mean! Thanks to Robert at Precision fabrication plus. Has 15 inch RDP XTREME LIFT KIT 15.0" IFS DELETE! Featuring a full 14" of wheel travel on a streetable platform. Multi position Coil-Over tower allows the driver to adjust ride quality and wheel travel. Along with King's optional Compression Adjuster provides 20 positions of adjustability.. Not only does it look good, it rides like a Cadillac.
http://www.precisionfabricationplus.com/

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
lol at directional sticker

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Truck looks decent, until the sticker. The sticker ruins it. The radius arm angle makes it "ehh", but the sticker just turns it all off for me. Glad you like it.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Im sure the sticker is for advertising purposes. Pretty cool setup though

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Looks OK but what a steal of a price at 10k plus tax and you supply the axle :snoopfacepalm:

·
4,725 Posts
If you're going to advertise, you could at least give the important specs of the kit. wall thickness, joint info, caster adjustability, etc. lift height adjustment, etc.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
you better be getting paid for that advertisement.. if not, rip it off

·
Registered
876 Posts
And if you put that on yourself, I'm pretty sure the people that know what that means would have the sense to notice the dana 60 under there lol.

Are those 38's?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
lol at $10,999 price + all your own parts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts