GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2004 Sierra LLY. It is a ec/sb 4wd SLT. Currently around 110k miles. Loaded everything but sunroof. It is mechanically 100% stock minutes the resonator box being deleted.

Suspension: 6" pro comp with rancho shocks. Currently decranked all the way to around 3-4". 2" blocks in the rear.

Wheels/Tires: 20x9 moto metal 962s with 305 Toyo At's. Very good condition.

Exterior: bumper raise mod, color matched handles, mirrors, bumper plastics. Cleared headlights and marker lights.

Interior: sound deadened doors and carpet, appradio w/ steering wheel adapter. Entire interior painted black. Brand new black Clazzio leather. Black ostrich leather headliner,
visors, and console lid. Usspeedo gauge overlay.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Let me know if you have anymore questions and do not waste my time with low ball offers because I know what these are worth and how hard low mileage ones are to find.

22K firm cash price.

image1_zpsc34e51e1.jpg

image2_zpsd240f781.jpg

image3_zpse65da723.jpg

image6_zpsec12270c.jpg

image5_zps601f2a70.jpg

image4_zpsda707bcc.jpg

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
really good deal

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really good deal
Thanks man. Im glad someone recognizes it. Keep getting offers on craiglist of 20k, when my ad clearly states 22k firm. Hell the ostritch leather alone will almost make up the price difference.

KBB marks this truck around $21,800.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Nice truck to bad its not a 4 door :(

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes used to have a big single/built trans setup. That motor grenaded. Swapped in a 103k mile motor/trans from a donor now the truck is mechanically 100% stock.

I would drive the truck cross country and not doubt the reliability once second.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts