GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have factory nav in my 04 silverado and would like to buy a gm map disc on ebay so I can use the nav. Anyways, do you know which version works for me? Do the later versions work as well? Any help would be appreciated:crazy: I'll cm the disc for approval lol

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I believe the latest version is 2012, part number is 22846887. A word of caution though, some people have reported that older touch screen radios did not recognize the latest disk. I've used the 210 version on mine and it works perfect. has 3D function, Icons with symbols and phone numbers along with spilt screen and all that other jazz. That part number is 20855830. I got mine on ebay for 90.00 shipped.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the latest version is 2012, part number is 22846887. A word of caution though, some people have reported that older touch screen radios did not recognize the latest disk. I've used the 210 version on mine and it works perfect. has 3D function, Icons with symbols and phone numbers along with spilt screen and all that other jazz. That part number is 20855830. I got mine on ebay for 90.00 shipped.

Good Luck!
What year is your truck? If that matters:crazy:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
06 GMC. it originally came with the 6 disk changer and I swapped it out for a touch screen nav (TNR 800) radio out of a 07 chevy duramax classic. So my radio has a build date of 2006

mr. 960

1 - 4 of 4 Posts