GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Tahoe LT 17" wheels and tires (now w/pic)

These were taken off of my Tahoe with only 120 miles put on them, center caps included. I would like $800, but will take offers. I don't plan on seperating these. Please ask all questions or post offers on here. They are brand spanking new.

I have pics and if you would like to see them please email me at [email protected]

Thanks, joev

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i got 550 for mine with the tires..... i feel i could have gotten more. please post a price as it mentions in the for sale section rules.

thanks,
josh-GMFS staff

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the pic, any entertaining offers?

The pic is bad because the photo I was given was huge with high resolution so I will try and get better ones tomorrow.

Thanks, joev

Attachments

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
joev said:
Here is the pic, any entertaining offers?

The pic is bad because the photo I was given was huge with high resolution so I will try and get better ones tomorrow.

Thanks, joev
again, please post a price and start from there. if you want to take bids you can use ebay. ive seen some go for good money on there.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
my buddy got $550 for his stock dakota rims...for those new 17s with better tires and all, im sure you could get $700 for them...

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
joev said:
to the top

Are they worth that much? I sold mine, new with 41 miles on them for 350 bucks......wheels and tires.....Guess I should have asked more. :insane:

Jason

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I SOLD the 17" wheels and tires to a friend for $650... My tahoe has been lowered 2", 20" chrome SS wheels, and ALL decals, molding, steps, flares & badges are GONE... starting to take on a new look... NEXT... black grill and bumpers any ideas GUYS ???

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
damn to late

1 - 14 of 14 Posts