GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's a photoshopped concept that Chevy High Performance did using the GTO.

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
If they make that , I will be the first in line to bash the windsheild in .. IT IS UGLY !!!

Not worthy of the Chevelle name .. :pissed:

<-- Owner of a 1970 SS454 Chevelle Ls6

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think it was photoshopped b/c it was in a magazine that I saw the other day

·
Registered
413 Posts
SierraSport said:
If they make that , I will be the first in line to bash the windsheild in .. IT IS UGLY !!!

Not worthy of the Chevelle name .. :pissed:

<-- Owner of a 1970 SS454 Chevelle Ls6
1970 chevelle ss's are the shit. :bowtie:

·
Registered
13 Posts
WOW....that thing looks really fake. Definately Photoshopped. It looks like a supped(sp?) up Cavalier...and those cars are shitty. When i think of a chevelle i think of a muscle car not a compact shitter.

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
that pos is on the cover of motor trend or one of those mags this month

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you read the article in Chevy High Performance it says that it they had some guy take pictures of the GTO and rework them to give an idea of what a Chevelle might look like if GM wanted to build one.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
if they make a new chevelle, the deffinatly should do the same thing ford did with the 05 Mustang. They should have done it with the new GTO too, instead of taking an ugly australian car and just doing a few modifications to it.

·
Banned
580 Posts
im sure that it wont actually look like that. there is probably a lot involved in making the design, etc. If i were them i would get peoples input on GM's ideas and make changes as necesssary. i read somewhere that it will be sporting the corvette Z06 LS6 in it? 405hp baby....woof. :worship:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
<---- owner of a 1970 SS 396

I would cry if that came out. Its just fugly :bawl:

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
<---- owner of a 1970 SS 396

I would cry if that came out. Its just fugly :bawl:
Nice ... :head:

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
that is so photoshopped... ther isnt even a clearcoat glare coming off it... it looks like a cavalier with a face lift... :slap:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts