Registered
1,816 Posts
"240 horsepower V6 with 275 pound feet of torque are for real. "

Uh...is it supposed to be fast or something? :word: to the lund deal... :nono:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
no, her next NEW car....

seems my parents decide to reward her with a nicer car for wrecking her old one. I had to pay for my own new bumper when it WASNT my fault that my old one got bashed. Seem fair?

·
6,656 Posts
2003 infiniti g35, loaded. Im talking every option. I just dont get why they did it? 10 bucks she wrecks it within a year also.

·
6,656 Posts
sure, but ill tell you what i told my roomate. You fuck with her and she dont like it you have to deal with me. I have a chain and a big truck with big bumpers. Plus I can shoot like a son of a bitch. :guns:

heh ive scared a few guys off, its alota fun actually.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
sure, but ill tell you what i told my roomate. You fuck with her and she dont like it you have to deal with me. I have a chain and a big truck with big bumpers. Plus I can shoot like a son of a bitch. :guns:

heh ive scared a few guys off, its alota fun actually.
:LOL:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
It has the Canyon fenders.
And for some reason the frontend reminds me of the new f-150s...takin stylin cues from all the manufacturers...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Looks ok, just pretty sad that toyota had to outsource the parts from LUND if thats true to help with thier truck.

I was reading the new sport truck, and theres some kind of special model Silverado that comes factory with a magna supercharger...thats kinda cool.... :head:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
it would be better if they put the 4.7L v8 from the tundra in it. Not sure if it would fit though.

Toyota pretty much went down hill after they stopped making the supra. I keep reading how they r :bawl: cuz younger people dont seem to like their cars. well when almost every car you make has an inline 4, of course the younger set doesnt want a car with 140 hp. they really need to start thinking. :read:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Whifflebat said:
holy shitness. That new job must really be workin' out for your dad! :crazy:
Not interseted just wondering how old is the sister nice car to have

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
16 :) hrmmmm im 16 too....aint that something...cept oh wait...yes yes only live like 3 states away lmfao.....
plus i have a gf...that could be a problem

1 - 20 of 22 Posts