GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 1000RR since I don't have time to ride and it's only been to work and back for the last year. Bought new in June 2006 and only ridden by me. I've been riding motorcycles for 13 years and don't abuse them.

Bike is all stock, but added a fender eliminator and the tires have 150 miles on them. I installed Michelin Pilot Sports a few months ago and have barely scrubbed them in. Vortex rear stand is included.

Upper fairing is currently being painted solid red, mid fairings have all graphics removed. The bike will be solid red except for the lower grey piece, and 2 decals on each side of the tank. They're under clearcoat, so I haven't messed with removing them. I'm also adding a tinted DB windscreen when it's put back together.

Perfect bike with no issues, no scratches, never dropped, and always ridden responsibly.

$7,500. Located in Western KY

These pics are from when I bought it. Updated pics will come once I get the upper back on it.

DSC_2840.jpg

DSC_2836.jpg

NEW PICS

DSC_7603.jpg

DSC_7604.jpg

DSC_7605.jpg

·
Prolly not wearing pants
233 Posts
good deal, great bike, 06s are the lightest of the 1000rr and do not have the factory de-tune bs thats on the +08. awesome street/track bike out of the box

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
If I only had the money..and the balls to ride one in Baton Rouge, LA traffic..lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts