GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently monstalined my Silverado back in November, and while the body of my truck turned out excellent, the chrome front bumper is peeling. That leaves me looking for a basic black bumper. I really like the Sierra Front bumper but not sure if it would fit with the headlight difference between the models. Can anyone confirm?

Lines don't seem like they would be off that much. The lights cut off at the same point and the bumpers end at the same point. I feel that a gap, if there is one can be remedied by a modded front bumper filler in the last photo.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Never seen it attempted before.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
The fenders are different so the cutoff there will be different. The lines aren't gonna match & the bottom pic is an HD sierra lol.

Do want to see the monstalined truck. I'm considering doing it to my ford ranger thats my dd and gets beat on regularly.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I'd think it would look but ugly. As mentioned, the bumper wrap around is shorter on the sierra, so it would leave the wheel well cut out on the fenders out of place.

·
Banned
208 Posts
Even if it was possible, "bumper filler" is not an okay look IMO. I hate seeing it in general but I don't think you're gonna get the look you're wanting if you have to use it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I went a different direction. I have a guy custom building me a tube bumper. I'll post pics when I get it installed. Monstalined pictures are in my intro thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts