GMC Truck Forum banner

581 - 600 of 610 Posts

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Went to Tin Benders Jamboree this weekend at the Hammers and had an incredible time and as usual, came back with an incredible story. Early Saturday morning Esteban86K5, DWitcher and I were cruising around the valley floor trying to decide on which trail to run when we saw a guy walking across the valley carrying a camera and far behind him was a guy with a case and boom. The guy with the camera was close to the trail head so we went to the guy with the case and boom and asked if he needed a ride. We visited with both of them and found out they were filming a pilot for a new series to be aired on the Outdoor Channel. To make a long story short; they rode with us most of the day videoing us and other rigs (we had JR join us) and they interviewed a couple of guys; namely JR and me. They filmed us pretty much all day on various trails and rode between trails in the Rockstar Limo. I must say, their first question when they met us was “What can you tell us about this very unusual vehicle” and the Jason story was on!

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Ken that was cool. I tell you what Now tow the limo to Katemcy for Memmorial day weekend!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here are a couple of pics.

DWitcher said:
This was my first time to the Hammers and what better way to cruise the Hammers than in a Limo.
IMG_0109.jpg

This picture does no justice for the angle the Limo was decending.
IMG_0114.jpg

"Live at 5" We met up with the camera crew from The Outdoor Channel and Esteban took them for a spin.
IMG_0116.jpg

"Which way do I go, Which way do I go"
IMG_0113.jpg

Here's Este showing us just exactly how tall those 47's are.
IMG_0117.jpg

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
The guys at Krawler Nation and I need your help. They are trying to get Krawler Nation on TV as a weekly show dedicated to wheeling but not just racing. They want to cover the family involvement side, the comradeship, watch guys push to the extreme; brake and then everyone jump in to help and in general, the side of wheeling we all can participate in and love. These are the guys that filmed Jason’s Truggy at the Hammers for their pilot movie.

Here is what they need at this time; they need as many hits on their website as possible. So I need all of Jason’s friends to go to www.krawlernation.com as many time as you can and continue this for the next couple of months. This is needed for them to show Speed Channel and others they have a following. They will be having video clips from their trips very soon. Please help as much as you can, I want to get J’s Truggy on this show. Thanks

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
From Pirate4X4.com

Ok folks, it's time to let the cat out of the bag! We are here in Reno, NV for "Reno Rocks"... Think of it as the Hot August Nights of Rock Crawling. If you're not going to be here, you're missing out. But fear not, because we are going to be doing something that has never been done before at a rock sports event. We will be bringing you live video coverage. So what's so new about that, you ask?

We have contracted with Aspect Studios (Krawler Nation) to bring you live, unprecedented coverage of this weekend's event. We will have four high definition studio cameras on the course with a professional production crew. The production engineer will switch from camera to camera live on the fly to bring you non-stop action, and even live interviews. The live video will begin on Friday morning at 10:00am. and run through the final shootout on Sunday afternoon. We will also bring you live coverage of the Friday night pool party and bikini contest.

So please, tell your friends about this event. And even more important, please visit Polyperformance, our sponsor for this epic coverage!

http://www.pirate4x4.com/trailreports/reno_rocks09
The guys at Krawler told me about this on Monday but I promissed not to tell until the offical annoucement. These guys are trying very hard to represent the sport that all of you love and my son loved so very much. Let's help them by going to their website and show support! Thank you

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Well, it seems they guys at Krawler Nation have asked Esteban to be a regular cast member on their show along with the J's Truggy. Let's hope the show gets on the air this coming spring so we can watch Este show us how it's done. Sample can be seen lower part of this page: www.krawlernation.com with title: "Can you do that? Well, if you're with Ken, Ken and Esteban in the Truggy it seems like you can do anything. Blazer Bash in Moab was a great event."

The second Ken is Jason's older brother Willyswanter's Bro who drove the Truggy the first day at Moab along Hell's Revenge and did a great job.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
:cheers:

Nice to see Kyle's rig on there as well

581 - 600 of 610 Posts