GMC Truck Forum banner

601 - 610 of 610 Posts

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
JP

Happy Birthday Son!

Last night I was telling your mom I still can’t get over not running around looking for the perfect tool gift; I had the urge all weekend to go tool shopping. It’s been almost 3 years without you and just doesn’t seem to get any easier. Dr. Geoff finally figured out what caused me to pass-out and break my back; something called near-syncope. He said it was probably brought on by Stress or Emotions; but how could that be. LOL

I have finally stopped asking God everyday “Why” because I will not understand while here in hell. I now thank the Lord each day for taking you to be with him; where you belong. I know just how unhappy you would be with the way the government is doing things, I know your knee and back are not hurting 24 hours a day like before and you’re doing what you want, whatever that might be.

I didn’t realize just how much I relied on you; asking you several times a day what you would do in a particular circumstance. Its weird realizing you was my mentor and guide in so many things. God Bless you son and I will continue to do everything I can not to embarrass you.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Happy Bday Jason Payne. Your Memmoerial Decal is rocking proudly on my Wheeling rig.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Happy Bday Jason Payne. Your Memmoerial Decal is rocking proudly on my Wheeling rig.
I've been rocking it too on the Chevy (which has really become my wheeling vehicle)....However, Jasons body has gone missing from the decal :think:

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Decals as well as T-Shirts are still being sold by Ray at RPM Graphics

Ray
Phone: (504) 481-8705
Email: [email protected]

601 - 610 of 610 Posts