GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
JC PAINT WORKZ
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have to put it up for sale... I dont want to sell her but I'm trying to buy a house and my Ratio is off and I need less debt... blah blah blah... But anyways she has to go. I hate to do it but next few years ill buy another one. But right now getting a house is more important. So here it is...

OK its a 2007 Classic White 2500HD LT Crew Cab Short Bed with the allisons tranny and the 6.8 duramax diesel in it. It has 31,XXX miles on it and its still as of now being used as a daily driver. Its classic white and the body is in great shape. I detail this thing on a monthly basis and hand wash it at least 1 a week. This truck has 20" KMC HOSS wheels on it with 33" Cooper tires. The wheels are almost perfect condition couple small spots. no chipping or peeling just small scratches from something while driving. This truck also has a PPE Hot+2 programmer on it which has always been on level 3 and never abused. I have gotten on it a few times but mainly just drive normal. I also have cobalt Pyro/Boost gauges in the pillar. It has a Line-X w/Xtra in the bed and has been there since the truck was about 6 months old and it still looks freshly sprayed. The truck also has a AEM Brute Force HD Intake on it and has a full Turbo back MBRP 4" Stainless Steel Exhaust on it. This is the T3 i believe. Whatever the high dollar MBRP exhaust is. The truck shows a Drivesoft unit in the dash but that will be taken out and the factory CD player will be put back in before selling. The truck has been upgraded to leather from Katskinz its charcoal leather with black Suede inserts on the front/rear seats. The leather is in Great condition with no Rips or tears. The truck also has full window tint. The sides and the back have 5% and the entire front has 20% on it. The truck also has a remote start/alarm on it. The back up camera will stay on it but you will need a screen to view it as im taking the radio out.

The truck also has full power windows, power door locks, freezing cold A/C, Brakes are in great shape, Power drivers seat, cruise, (upgraded) full size tow mirrors that are power and heated, tow package, power steering, Tilt wheel, 4 wheel ABS, and Dual Airbags.

In the pics you can see a JC PAINT WORKZ sticker on the back window, this is no longer on it the truck as I pealed it off a while ago...

I'm asking $30,000.00 for everything minus the radio or we can flux the price without the extras.. I need this gone cause I'm looking at buying this house ASAP, or else the truck is great and i would keep it. This truck has had all Oil changed performed at 5k miles, Fuel Filter has been replaced every 10K miles and the tires are taken off every winter and the stockers are put back on. The stockers will come with the truck also!! Plus any of the factory parts like the factory exhaust, factory air intake will also be included

Anymore questions please feel free to ask. [email protected]

DSC01370Medium.jpg

DSC01380Medium.jpg

DSC01325Medium.jpg

DSC01178Medium.jpg

DSC01311Medium.jpg

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
6.8 is that a new motor

·
JC PAINT WORKZ
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any one else notice the gun on the hump.

Nice truck gun come with it?
if i get 30k out of it without the radio yes as long as you have a valid permit i will throw the glock 23 in with it!!! haha

·
JC PAINT WORKZ
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ttt

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Nice truck, to bad you have to sell, GL witht the sell

·
JC PAINT WORKZ
755 Posts