GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Alaskan Sierra
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:evil: thought i would post some pics of my new ride. sold my 2001 gmc ext.cab and went to a regular cab. big change, but i love it. so here are the pics of my progess so far. got the tinted windows, rims, side magnaflow exhaust, and a BAK hard tonneau cover. as soon as it gets to around 65 or 70 degress i'm gonna pull the moldings and badges off. before summers end it will have HIDs in top and bottom, plus everything painted to match. the upper and lower grill will be in about a month. waiting to see what the vertical looks like compared to the regular. let me know what you guys think.
DSC00146-1.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

heres a pic of the offset of the rims. i think its about perfect.
DSC00149.jpg

·
Alaskan Sierra
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
285/55/20. i think their like 32.4, almost 33s. living up in alaska it almost retarded to have rims with street tires. besides i like the way it looks that much sidewall.

·
Registered
193 Posts
SWEET Truck.

·
Alaskan Sierra
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks alot HIGHSIERRA. its on its way for sure. buy summers end it will be done for what i like and want.

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Beautiful:head: Exactly what I want:read:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
That looks really good. I really want to trade my truck in for a newer GMC. I'd loose those mudflaps though. :shake:

·
Alaskan Sierra
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah they look like shit but i live in alaska man. theres all kinds of stuff on the road and those all terrians throw alot of stuff up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kind of an old thread.. but what is the Rim size/offset of those? They do seem to fit with the fenders just right

1 - 17 of 17 Posts