GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody, i am not new to auto forums, but i am new to the sierras. i used to own a silverado ss, now i am driving a heads and cam trailblazer ss.

i am thinking of getting a 2007 new body style sierra with the regular cab, SHORT bed and the 4x4.

i have on problem though. the dealership only had a long bed for me to look at and test drive. there are a few regular cabs to snatch up from dealerships in other states, which is fine - i can get one of them, but i want to see one first, or at least a picture.

i have searched and searched to no avail. I just need a picture of the new body style sierra with the regular cab and short bed.

can anybody help me?

thanks in advance!

todd

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
im assuming you mean the new new body style..i've seen a black reg. cab short bed around here..looks great:imo i'll see if i can find a photo

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Theres lots of new body styles at dealers around here... regular cab crew cab short bed... where at in illinois are you?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iam in decatur, il. actually, the rcsb sierra they found for me is in kentucky. it would be delivered to the local dealership.

·
Alaskan Sierra
60 Posts
i have one. i love this thing. it has so much more low end grunt then my o1 had. it even gets better mpg then my old truck did.

·
Registered
169 Posts
anybody have anything good to say about the truck?
I bought mine (Extended Cab 6'6" box) at the end of June, and I have nothing but good things to say about the truck. Top notch truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts