GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone

Im new to the site and lovin it so far. I recently purchased a 2007 LTZ Tahoe and I am wanting to get it lifted. I want to run 37x13.50x22 Toyo tires. Anyone know what lift kits are out there and which are good?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Love the hoe but just too much rim for my tastes. Needs backed down to an 18 or so the watch out!!
Oh and I think Fabtech has a decent kit out for the 07's but I've read where its been called anywhere from a 5" kit up to a 7" kit so I'm not sure of the actual spec's...

·
Chevy Owner
1,364 Posts
Highsierra is running that fabtech kit on his truck...plus spacers too i believe. It looks like he could squeeze some 37s on his setup. Im sure he'll chime in and give his opinion.
That Suburban up top looks good, just kinda towers over them tires a little to much for me...needs some bigger meats for that size lift :imo

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Love the hoe but just too much rim for my tastes. Needs backed down to an 18 or so the watch out!!
Oh and I think Fabtech has a decent kit out for the 07's but I've read where its been called anywhere from a 5" kit up to a 7" kit so I'm not sure of the actual spec's...
fabtech's 7" kit is actually an 8" kit. I posted some pics on here a little back with measurements

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Better than bulletproof and as for fabtech...i don't remember that kit much. it seemed like an alright kit

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep, pretty sure all u need is a fabtech and spacers and you could run 37s easily.
Is this what you have on your truck and if so how is the ride with this set up? If I dont go with the fabtech and spacers im thinking im gonna go with the FTS 10" kit. Badass truck by the way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
here's the FTS kit on a tahoe with a 10" and 35" ATZ's no spacers. Spacers are available to make it a 11" or 12"

And the 15" kit with the fox coil-overs turned up a bit.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts