GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fortunato
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Call or txt Nick 480-226-4484 $19,995

For sale a 2007 GMC Sierra Cew cab. 4.8L 2WD 39xxx miles .

GM' 100,000 Mile warenty, Full rockford Fosgate component Stero ipod hook-up JL 10" Sub.

Xeon H.I.D. Head lights 6K. K&N Cold air Intake. 18" wheels 31" nitto tera graplers.

Limo tint all around. Tow package w/trailer brakes. perfect condition. Over $4,000 In mods alone.

Please call me with any questions. No Taxes or dealer B.S.

Call nick 480-226-4484 Email me for more Pictures... [email protected] NEED Gone A.S.A.P!!!! MOVTIVATED SELLER, Help A Student Out!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I'd I had not bought a house I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Should have held off on the house bro, Are you still at MCC
Lol it was the perfect time to buy so I did. Yeah I am. I go to the southern and Dobson Campus(I live about 1/2 mile away) tues & Thursday. I got to Scottsdale community Monday, Wendsday, & Fridays.

You still out at Red Moutian?

·
Fortunato
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol it was the perfect time to buy so I did. Yeah I am. I go to the southern and Dobson Campus(I live about 1/2 mile away) tues & Thursday. I got to Scottsdale community Monday, Wendsday, & Fridays.

You still out at Red Moutian?
No i just started southern and dobson. mon-thursday like 4:30-8 what about you? If you know anyone lookin for a truck let me know.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
No i just started southern and dobson. mon-thursday like 4:30-8 what about you? If you know anyone lookin for a truck let me know.
You living out here? I get off work at 6 so if you ever want to swing by and have a beer let me know. I'll ask around and get the word out.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Cool bro, ill deffinetly hit you up sometime. No im still on power and brown. Main just had more classes.
That's a decent drive to make everyday. Sucks they don't offer them out there. I'm taking com100 at 1030 and MAT92 at 1130-115. Anyways ill spread the word about the truck.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Are you still wanting to sell the truck?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts