GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't figure out how to turn my headlights off when I'm in drive or reverse. I'm a fisherman and when I'm backing my boat down the launch ramp I need to turn my headlights off so I'm not blinding others backing down. When I'm in park I can turn them off but the minute I pull it out of park the headlights lights come on!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Twisting it to the left is fine when its in park. When you put it in drive they stay on and no way to turn them off until you put it in park again.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Try turning them off after you put it in drive. Mine turn off and stay off until I turn them back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
also could turn on just the parking lights (between auto and on) but mine hasn't done this after pulling the DRL fuses

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try turning them off after you put it in drive. Mine turn off and stay off until I turn them back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya my truck doesn't do that. I had 3 other guys try it. I cant get to my truck until tomorrow so we will see.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Ya my truck doesn't do that. I had 3 other guys try it. I cant get to my truck until tomorrow so we will see.
I've had 3 NNBS trucks and another at work and they all turn off if you turn the knob to the left. This goes for a w/t all the way to a LTZ. You could possibly have a bad switch if it doesn't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts