GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting my custom Chevrolet Trailblazer SS up for sale. This is a 2008 SS that has been professionally modified to become one unique machine. It has been well maintained, never raced or beat upon. It is in great shape and has performance to back it up, clean title, no liens. This is the 1SS option, but I started converting it over to a 3SS. It currently has the heated leather seats front and rear, (installed at 33k)

I started converting the steering wheel controls for the DIC, which needs a clockspring, and have the automatic climate controls, not installed yet.

Other Improvements/modification

• Cross drilled and slotted rotors, for immensly better braking performance (installed at 30k)
  • PCMFORLESS attitide cam (installed at 30k)
  • PCM For Less PCM/ECM/TCM tune. (installed at 30k)
  • Long tube headers (installed at 30k)
  • No Cats installed - I have them, they come with the car if you want to install them
  • Cam install kit - This kit includes .650 lift double valve springs, Viton seals, Hardened pushrods, retainers, seats, and locks. (installed at 30k)
  • K&N air intake system (installed at 30k)
  • Rear tinted LED tail lights
  • Double Din Modified Bezel
  • Pioneer AVIC-in dash DVD/NAV/XM/Bluetooth System
  • Custom flat matte black paint - I get so many compliments on the way this shows of the vehicle's contours
  • 55w HIDs in the low beams
  • Hi/lo conversion (on together)
  • flat black rims
Brief power discussion

Dyno chart per PCM shows around 390awhp . The beauty with the setup is that you can still get good gas mileage.

36.xxx miles on the ODO. I am driving it so mileage will change. Always garage kept. Always synthetic oil. I use full disclosure when I sell so here is a list of the "not so good":

• Front bumper left attachment point loose
  • Rear valance loose, and a few scratches
Serious buyers only. If you have read all this and are in the market for an SS you know that this is a deal of a lifetime. Cash only. asking $19,500 , need my garage space...

tbssfront.jpg

The flat black really make the contours "pop

stereo1.jpg

leatherseats.jpg

ecograph.jpg

tbssrightfront.jpg

frontseats.jpg

rearquarter.jpg

rearseats.jpg

Orion-20101106-00060.jpg

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it is bright!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure,

Sold the Yukon a few years ago. i should update my sig...

P6120049.jpg

yukonfront.jpg

·
Yuuuuuppppppp
1,055 Posts
what does it get for MPG?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what does it get for MPG?
Same as stock, if I stay of the gas pedal, so 12-18mpg city/hwy, depending on how I drive...

·
Registered
756 Posts
just seen this for sale on craigslist Im sorry you ruined that tbss with that paint but to one his own and good luck with the sale

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
changed the price

1 - 12 of 12 Posts