GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
4,725 Posts
Does it come with the big block?

·
Broke
350 Posts
Still ugly, but way better looking then the first one...

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
Strange little cars and I'd never ever buy one, but that doesnt look too bad for what it is. When I went to Hot Import Nights, I was amazed at the number of XB's there decked out with all kinds of crazy stuff. Even funnier, many of the owners were gangster thug wannabes....I guess the 64 impala is no longer the ultimate G ride!

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
when I first saw that orange one, I didn't think it was too bad... then I realized how oddly shaped the front end is when I got to the silver one.. I'd bitch, but it's still not all that bad of a car for how much they cost. :imo

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Don't hate on it so much...

I looks cool, in my opinion. But the headlights stick out like a sore thumb.

Love the interior of the front. I can tell they wanted to put a little bit of European styling of vans (at least the VW Caravelle). The stick in the Caravelle is almost in the same place as the one that's in the xB. Except the Caravelle's manual stick is upwarp a little bit more. I like that. Kind of like a short throw-shift at a hand's reach.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I used to have one... yes ive heard it all, but :imo: Great gas mileage and cheap are two things that anyone likes to hear now a days...

Here was mine..

100_0355.jpg

1 - 20 of 44 Posts