GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3 Z71 LIFTED 35 inch Toyo 20 inch ROCKSTARS

I am selling my 2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3Liter Z71 premium off road package extended cab short bed so I can pay for college. The truck has 15,000 miles on it that have been babied miles. The sticker price new on the truck was over $36,000. This truck is LOADED with every option but leather. The factory options the truck came with are: Power windows, locks, mirrors, power seat, dual electronic climate control, premium sound system, electronic 4 wheel drive, steering wheel controls, rear sliding glass window, remote start, fog lights, towing package with factory electronic brake controller, easy lift tailgate, 5.3 with Active Fuel Management, locking rear differential and locking tailgate. There are probably options that I missed. The aftermarket options that have been installed are: Professionally installed 6 inch Pro Comp lift ($2500), 35/12.5/20 inch Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain on 20 inch KMC Rockstar wheels ($3000), MBRP Pro Series fully stainless Cat back exhaust ($700), OEM power tow mirrors with blinkers ($450), Husky Mats in the rear ($70), husky mud flap ($70), Custom Performance tune from Blackbear Performance ($500). The custom tune increased the trucks gas mileage, corrected the speedometer for the tires, and made the truck a lot faster and better performing.

The truck gets 17 MPG city cause of the tune and the AFM shutting down 4 cylinders for better gas mileage. Highway the truck gets anywhere from 17-20 MPG depending on speed. For a lifted truck it does not drive or ride like one. It is a very smooth ride and comfortable.

The truck is extremely clean there is not a scratch or a dent on the whole truck. I get comments about the truck all the time.

The truck has had a recent oil change and alignment. The truck is washed often and I do routine maintenance on it greasing, checking fluids, and tire pressures.

The truck has a remainder of a 4 year 48,000 mile warranty. The truck was originally purchased in March of 2008 so it has a little less than 3 years and about 33,000 miles left on the full bumper to bumper warranty. The lift, exhaust, and tune do not void the warranty I have had the truck in for service work and they know about the aftermarket parts and have not voided it.

I would love to keep the truck but I lost my financial aid at college and need to pay for college so I have to sell the truck.

I am asking $28,000 OBO. The original sticker was $36,000 the truck has over $7,300 in aftermarket parts. My asking price is $15,000 less than what it would cost to build this truck.
I can remove the aftermarket parts (lift, wheels and tires, exhaust, tow mirrors) to lower the price. To remove the lift I would need a deposit because it is a long and expensive thing to do.

My phone number is 207 776 1222 if you have any questions or would like to check out the truck

My email is [email protected] email me if you would like more pictures of the truck.

IMG_0375.gif

IMG_0376.gif

IMG_0377.gif

IMG_0381.gif

IMG_0300.gif

IMG_0459.gif

IMG_0460.gif

IMG_0461.gif

IMG_0462.gif

IMG_0463.gif

IMG_0464.gif

photo.gif

·
1,847 Posts
I think I saw this truck on car domain :think: Looks good but I already have a nnbs like that minus lift and that stuff

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
I'd buy this, but seeing that you have a Maine Black Bear's license plate, and I went to Northeastern and am a die hard Huskies fan, I cannot buy it. Too bad. :crazy:

good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
600 Posts
sweet truck but im not a fan of the cockstars :imo but i think ive seen that thing my uncle lives up in harison well anyways a free bump for yah

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya well I didn't buy the wheels and I wouldn't have bought them if I was to do it again.

Trucks still forsale just gave it a full detail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts