181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Coolant tank came out sick bro

Also just noticed the painted TB, that’s sweet as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah man not sure how long I’m keeping it though. Rather go with a catchcan/coolant tank setup from Colt Feinauer.

Think I’m going to powder this cheapo catch the same and mount on the passenger side for now.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,983 Posts

That doesn’t belong there lol

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
Everything is pretty much finished, fuel system was finished yesterday. Didn't get any pictures minus the sump

I couldn't use my 044 bracket I made, unfortunately had no where to mount it. I just used the ebay mount.

-8 from the tank to inlet on pump, -6 up to the tee into the factory hard line.

That's how its going to stay. I really want to wire tuck, but I don't have the time and patience for it

I powder coated and added amazon catch can that matches the turbo and coolant overflow. -10 from oil cap to top port, bottom to drivers cover.

Now I'm just waiting on a new battery tray.

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
Got everything finished last friday, just in time to hit the dyno. Made a touch under 400rwhp (387) @5100, 423ftlbs. Not much, only on 4.5lbs, but we kept it VERY conservative since its still on the 60e. We definitely could have surpassed 400s, but again 4l60. This will hold me over until I finish the 80e, plan on adding a controller and turning boost up a good bit.

Also got a new ac line and accumulator. However the one I was sent doesn't have a low charge port. Working on getting that sorted now. However that's how it'll look, much better.

Still need to make a new ground cable and turn the battery around to its proper spot.

I also put on a new wheel today.

Greatest thing I've ever done tbh

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
138 Posts
Jack, I have gone through your build thread several times and each time I notice something I didn't the time before.

What kind of tailgate cap is that, I much prefer this one to the factory one. Even without it being cm'd.

You say its an HD.

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
Yep, just a normal had 07-13 tailgate cap P/N 25808206

But you made me go back and look my thread over since I haven’t done it in so long. You can literally see my self realize I’m going the wrong direction with this lmao

Ima just say ignore up until 2018 ish

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
138 Posts
Yeah, since we have the same body style and you frequent the forums I researched yours a little more than others.

I did notice you made a 180 somewhere in there that threw me off a little, but knowing what the finished product was ahead of time so I knew it was coming.

·
WANT LIFT!!!
2015 GMC Sierra - Crew/Std bed, 5.3, 4x4, max tow
3,301 Posts
Awesome job man. Everything looks good and clean. I am sure it sounds and feels amazing to drive. Once the 80e is in, you'll REALLY be able to put your foot down.

Anything (don't remember, as I took 5 days to finish reading this in segments) done with the rear to beef up?

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
138 Posts
Awesome job man. Everything looks good and clean. I am sure it sounds and feels amazing to drive. Once the 80e is in, you'll REALLY be able to put your foot down.

Anything (don't remember, as I took 5 days to finish reading this in segments) done with the rear to beef up?
It does look awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·

trutrac, 4.10s

181 - 200 of 223 Posts