GMC Truck Forum banner
221 - 237 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
144 Posts
Man....literally days left if you daily it. I can identify Ocean City immediately by most pictures haha. A lot of good memories down there.

I've never been to Ocean City. I have an office in DC that I very seldom go but the next time I do I may ride down there.

How far of a drive is it, 1 hour?

·
x3 shitbox owner
4,016 Posts
Might as well get one now, rather than decide you want one later and tear it apart again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
WANT LIFT!!!
2015 GMC Sierra - Crew/Std bed, 5.3, 4x4, max tow
3,307 Posts
Hi. I'm here for the JUST FUGGIN DO IT NOW SINCE YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT IT AND ALL UP IN IT CURRENTLY.

Not sure if you depend on this truck as your daily transportation, but if you have something to use in between, then go for it. Resentment is a SOB and life is short.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Hi. I'm here for the JUST FUGGIN DO IT NOW SINCE YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT IT AND ALL UP IN IT CURRENTLY.

Not sure if you depend on this truck as your daily transportation, but if you have something to use in between, then go for it. Resentment is a SOB and life is short.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
No it basically just stays parked until I feel like driving it. I try to drive it everyday around the block

Also I left it parked for almost 2 weeks and I drove it today, holy shit the trans is fixed? Like seriously zero issues. tune needs a little help in the colder weather, but no big deal

Painted the intercooler

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
No it basically just stays parked until I feel like driving it. I try to drive it everyday around the block

Also I left it parked for almost 2 weeks and I drove it today, holy shit the trans is fixed? Like seriously zero issues. tune needs a little help in the colder weather, but no big deal

Painted the intercooler
looks sick.

But yea story of my 08 Silverado and it’s 4l60es life. Somedays I swear the transmission is about to come out the truck, park it. Start driving it again when I forget about how bad it shifts, and it’s instant, perfect shifts. Been like that for a year or two now.

Reactions: eand28

·
x3 shitbox owner
4,016 Posts
Ahh yes. I remember the days before I knew what lighting and landscape mode was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: eand28
221 - 237 of 237 Posts