GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm using Explorer and they are visible... look in your personal settings. One time my settings reset and I couldn't view pictures on this other forum...

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
The Viper is tits...just needs to get rid of the green though. The S5 looks long. The G37 doesn't look too shabby.

·
Two CC GMC Family
429 Posts
no matter how many times that snake sheds it's still the same snake....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no matter how many times that snake sheds it's still the same snake....
600hp... I could live with that. The guys testing it said they couldn't get a better 1/4 mile time then 12.4 at 121mph... 60ft time was like 2.6 or something. No traction at all:rofl2:

·
In memoriam...
3,860 Posts
Better?

I dig the green Viper. But looks like it needs more rubber out back.
GreenViper.jpg

Nice Audi Coupe. Don't care for the color, but I bet they also paint 'em white.
AudiS5.jpg

G37 looks similar in this pic to current models. Any noticible differences besides a bigger hammer under the hood?
InfinityG37.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
YOU DA MAN, FARMTRUK!:head3:

Viper's got 275/35-18 on the front, and 345/30-19 on the rear

I don't know what else is different with the G37. We haven't compared all the specs with the 2007 G35 yet. I know the premium package gets the 4-wheel steering option though! The rear tires will turn 1 degree.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Typical stereotype:Boo:

He helped with my 35" tire, 18" wheel install and gave me the thumbs up. He's a cool guy.
He may be a cool guy. Fact remains there is a sweet viper (xcept for the color) behind him and all it looks like he's interested in is RIMS. The picture doesn't lie.

Stereotypes usually stem from some kind of truth btw. Just like he is wearing a stereotypical "dew rag". Nothing wrong with it, it is what it is.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
He may be a cool guy. Fact remains there is a sweet viper (xcept for the color) behind him and all it looks like he's interested in is RIMS. The picture doesn't lie.

Stereotypes usually stem from some kind of truth btw. Just like he is wearing a stereotypical "dew rag". Nothing wrong with it, it is what it is.
Those two guys are employees, working on the customer's "baller" Caddy :supergay:
no the picture doesn't lie but it only represents one split second of time. They could have looked at that viper for 10hrs straight before this picture was taken.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts