GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,692 Posts
I am aware they are plastic. However the picture is either of a wheel that has never been taken care of or something was done to it

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
imo take the rest off clean the foam off and polish the metal up. 100000x better wheel that way.

should be like this under all that crap.

IMG_03061.jpg

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
imo take the rest off clean the foam off and polish the metal up. 100000x better wheel that way.

should be like this under all that crap.

IMG_03061.jpg

Do this ^.

I don't know if you can get just the cover, I think you would need to get a whole new wheel.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
I have a set of those covers from my wheels. Id sell the whole set.

However, mine are chrome, not copper.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Hahaha. Well I'm not going to broke. I'll find one some place. You have 4 wheels or 4 covers?
I have 4 wheel covers. They are from the wheels in my sig

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Those are different wheels
The wheels pictured above are the same wheels except they have been "decladded". The plastic cover has been taken off, and all the glue and such stripped. The wheels were then polished to look like the picture you see above.

If you rip the plastic covers off the wheels you have on your truck right now, the wheel above is what you would see.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Those are different wheels
Wrong

The wheels pictured above are the same wheels except they have been "decladded". The plastic cover has been taken off, and all the glue and such stripped. The wheels were then polished to look like the picture you see above.

If you rip the plastic covers off the wheels you have on your truck right now, the wheel above is what you would see.
Yep

1 - 20 of 74 Posts