GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am listing this for a buddy of mine. He has a 2009 Sierra single cab V6. It has a Western Chassis 3/6 drop (coils, spindles, flip kit, and shocks) with Dub Hustla 6 24" wheels on it. He's got 4400 miles on it. Asking $20,000 obo. If you guys are interested you can email me at [email protected] or email my buddy Nathan [email protected]. Here is a picture of it as it sets right now....
nathan.gif

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
Re: 2009 S/C Sierra

You have got to change that title, S/C can be understood as Super Charged, I'm assuming you mean Single Cab.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Re: 2009 S/C Sierra

The correct way to list it is RCSB. How dare you act like a noob Gabe

·
1,847 Posts
Yes actually ha. He had a bitchin' lifted duramax but he got a dui in it and swore it was a cop magnet and got rid of it.
wuuuhhh?!?!?! fuck that! nice truck though....it looks like a cop magnet to me. Dont drink and drive :nono: idiots :imo

·
Registered
31 Posts
wuuuhhh?!?!?! fuck that! nice truck though....it looks like a cop magnet to me. Dont drink and drive :nono: idiots :imo

been there done that, after more than 2 beers i call a taxi.. i felt like i just threw $3600 down the drain, luckily that was 4 almost 5 years ago now!

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah he learned his lesson on that shit. The duramax was just huge (9 inches of lift) and loud and fast and he is on probabtion for his previous driving record so he needed something else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts