4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

·
Resident Metal Head
5,528 Posts
not that I'm doubting you or anything, but I'm pretty sure all 09's come with the slit in the front bumper(unless you swapped it out of course) :think:

Got a nice start thats for sure
:high5:

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
That looks FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!! Mind if I borrow it forever. Awesome. So plain and simple. Love it!

·
Banned
70 Posts
love the truck!!!

i'd love to get kings for mine. im just scared to spend that much cash on shocks ive never ridden on or seen in action. if you ever get the chance to make a short vid of the truck in action id really appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
looks good.

Just wondering what the upper a-arms cost.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
love the truck!!!

i'd love to get kings for mine. im just scared to spend that much cash on shocks ive never ridden on or seen in action. if you ever get the chance to make a short vid of the truck in action id really appreciate it.
Its worth every penny... in my opinion.
A while back I know King would do a free re-valve on a new purchase if you're not happy with the ride. I think the only thing you have to cover is the shipping.

looks good.

Just wondering what the upper a-arms cost.
Thanks! The arms are $599 for the pair, and the steering is $550 for the complete set up.

Nice truck. 3 post in 5 years. Damn. :welcome: back
Haha... thanks! We've been lurking for quite a while. Very soon we will be site/forum sponsors so that we make sure you guys hear about all the new products in the near future

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some more recent pics of it in the dirt...
We went testing in Barstow and the truck worked really well. However, we are going to make a spring change to allow for more droop from ride height. Maybe even a valving change. Once we do that... we'll be posting some video and more pics

10.jpg

11.jpg

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
that's one nice truck. KISS theory at work... and still a lot of potential there to smooth it out further for cheap.

Makes me want a new RCSB so bad....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that's one nice truck. KISS theory at work... and still a lot of potential there to smooth it out further for cheap.

Makes me want a new RCSB so bad....
Thanks!
I know with my next truck I'll be keeping it simple. It gets old driving a truck to work everyday with a cage haha

Here are some progress pics of the next stage... an upper arm / upright combo. The first set will be cut out on our CNC plasma cutter. After we test everything the first batch will be sent off to the laser cutter.

13.jpg

12.jpg

·
Registered
445 Posts
are you still going to run the same shock with that?? or are you going to run somthing longer to make this more of a mid travel kit?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Nice :head: ...I want the freakin HEIM setup :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
are you still going to run the same shock with that?? or are you going to run somthing longer to make this more of a mid travel kit?
First we need to get it on the truck and cycle it. We will most likely need something to stroke a little bit more. We might just have KING machine the seal cap to make it shorter. Therefore letting the shock stroke more. However, we're not 100% sure yet.

Nice :head: ...I want the freakin HEIM setup :(
Are you talking about the heim steering kit or heim inner pivots on the arm?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts