GMC Truck Forum banner

2010 camaro dumpt

2K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  1989K1500 
#1 ·
haha saw on another forum

See less See more
#12 ·
From the story, the guys used the kit from the car and from a range rover that had the wheels stolen too. The owner accidently left the car unlocked after coming home from a trip. Its suppose to be number three or something. I think the guy works for GM or something.

#13 ·
What a dumb ass! If you had #3 camaro off the assembly line, would you leave it parked in the driveway let alone unlocked!? No it would be sitting in the garage locked up and only driven on beautiful sunny days. Damnit people are stupid these days...:nono:

#17 ·
saw my first camaro today (on the street)...it was a V6 model similar to this one except a weird orangish metallic color....still had paper plates....it was some fat older woman driving it and the she must have hit the garage wall or something because the mirror housing was allready cracked :crazy:...I was like WTF?

btw.....do not want

#18 ·
Wrecked...

#20 ·
What a dumb ass! If you had #3 camaro off the assembly line, would you leave it parked in the driveway let alone unlocked!? No it would be sitting in the garage locked up and only driven on beautiful sunny days. Damnit people are stupid these days...:nono:
lol, why? Its a fuckin production car, who cares if it gets fucked up, fix it or go down to the dealer and buy another one of those ugly things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.