GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have a 2010 Gmc Sierra Texas Edition Z60 4x4 with the 7.5" RCX suspension lift, 3" Zone body lift, RBP Grille, 37x13.5x20 Nitto Mud Grapplers, 20x10 XD Monsters, Bushwacker Fender flares (painted to mathch the truck), Go Rhino Dominator II SIde steps, Black HID Halo Headlights, and HD Tow Mirrors.

Now my question is.... What else should I do to it?? ANy opinions?!!

THE BEFORE...

NOW AFTER.....

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
go back to stock headlights, get rid of all the molding and badging, and get a different grille IMO. re-gear and get a tune

·
Registered
268 Posts
colormatch front bumper and demould/debadge. alot of people dont like those grills but i think theyre alrite, just overpriced. and no one on here really likes those style headlights. a cleared set of stock headlights would look good. :imo

and with 37s your going to need to regear very soon.. and a tune woudlnt hurt.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
That's a good looking truck! Debadge and mold for sure, and mos def some gap guards!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Im going to have to keep the headlights sorry guys but im going to black out all the chrome so I want to keep everything black. And the gap guards are on the way!! :) I will also take the advice of debadgeing. But when you say demold what exactly does that mean? Thank you!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Take molding off the side of the doors

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Ditch the mexican handles for painted ones. Demold/debadge everything. Lose the headlights and flares. powder the bumpers black. paint the mirrors, tint the tail lights, regear to 4:88s and get a black bear tune. :imo

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Got it THANKS!!! and taking the molding off and the badges off, can that be done myself?
Yea, just use a blow dryer or heat lamp to heat up the glue then peel it off slowly. Clean up the residue with a 3M eraser wheel and some goo gone.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Seems like everyone starts out with one set of wheels then catches the 20" XD bug and changes....

·
Registered
202 Posts
^ what he said!

·
sittin purdy
487 Posts
truck looks good imo. i would take the moulding off and tint the tails. very nice looking truck

1 - 20 of 61 Posts